Stories of Rapunzel lowering her strong flowing locks for her Prince from a tower are now a thing of fairy tales… One of the common health problems brought on by modern life: hair lose! The situation is no different in men. The problem experienced by our fathers in their 40s now happen in our 20s. So what can we do to avoid such a situation and if your hair is already being lost, what can you do to reduce it?
Why am I losing my hair?” That is the first question to answer. I will be giving you a long list, now is the time to get out pen and paper to note down how many apply to you.
Causes of hair loss:
- Environmental pollution (industrial waste, factory smoke, radiation, etc.).
- Heavy metals, washing with dirty tap water containing drug residues.
- Psychological and physical stress, extreme and intense work without adequate rest. (Stress increases male hormones in women).
- Vitamin D deficiency due to lack of healthy sun exposure. Lack of physical activity (exercise).
- Consuming foods with lack of nutrition, chemical additives and artificial dyes instead of natural foods.
- Consumption of fruits and vegetables containing pesticides.
- Consumption of trans fats (oil factory produced using high temperature and pressure).
- Inadequate intake of protein (body sacrificing hair and utilizing protein for other organs).
- Toxic substances formed during cooking with high heat (barbecue or frying).
- Sleeping less than six or more than nine hours (disrupting hormonal balance).
- Smoking (depriving skin of oxygen, narrowing blood vessels, disrupting diet, poisoning).
- Excess consumption of alcohol disrupts iron stores and the absorption of zinc.
- Insufficient consumption of fruits, vegetables and nuts.
- Low consumption of seafood or consumption of seafood exposed to environmental pollution.
- Male and female hormonal disorders.
- Goiter disorder.
- Hair care products containing harmful chemicals (shampoo, dye, etc), excess use of hair dryer.
- Regular or misused medications for various conditions.
- Consumption of specific allergens (for example gluten, flour, soy, corn etc.)
- Absorption disorders due to decrease in beneficial microbes in the gut.
- Inadequate and poor quality water consumption.
- Genetic predisposition.
- Infectious skin diseases.
- Rapid weight loss and gain due to diet
What a list, right? Hair loss is also a sign of poor nutrition, insufficient exercise and the intake of toxic substances… And believe me, if you continue to live this way, hair loss will not be your only problem. The great thing is that your body is more than willing to regenerate. If you eat well for your hair, you will feel the benefits with your entire body and soul.
Fresh fruits and vegetables are extremely beneficial for your hair. As pesticides and hormones will adversely affect your hair, you should consume organic products. Psychological and physical stress, extreme and intense work without adequate rest increases hair loss. Did you know that stress increases the male sex hormonein women?
How should one eat for healthy hair?
The list of “don’t do these” was long, now let’s toke a quick look at the “do these” for healthy hair...
- Consuming organically grown vegetables and animal products which are pesticide free.
- Consuming raw dark green leafy vegetables rich in B vitamins, magnesium and iron (spinach, broccoli, lettuce, rocket, purslane, mint, parsley, oregano, rosemary etc), whole wheat bread.
- Consuming dark red, purple, orange colored fruits high in antioxidants such as strawberries, cherries, tomatoes, figs, blueberries, mulberries and raspberries.
- Consuming raw almonds, hazelnuts, walnuts, rich in calcium, zinc, magnesium and selenium.
- Consuming quality, organic animal proteins, red meat, offal, chicken, cold water seafood (salmon, ocean mackerel, oysters etc), egg yolk, goats’ milk, aged cheeses.
- Making room in your diet for fermented goods containing healthy bacteria such as homemade kefir, yogurt, bozo, pickles.
- Drinking green tea, which disrupts the hormone causing hair loss.
- Drinking enough water to make your urine pale yellow in color.
- Using stone pressed cold pressed olive oil and coconut oil in cooking.
Alternative treatments for hair loss
Dear readers, when the human body is concerned, it is necessary to apply a different treatment for each person. We cannot expect a food or medicine which is good for one person to give similar results in another. Do not use preparations such as multivitamins without consulting your physician due to various health issues, allergies and other medications used. After this important piece of information, if you are to take a multivitamin for hair loss, I have some advice.
- You can use tablets which contain antioxidant A, C, E and B group vitamins, magnesium, calcium, zinc and selenium minerals as well as the active form of co-enzyme Q-10.
- You can consume Omega-3 fatty acids, or fish oil, Krill oil obtained from a shrimp-like being with powerful antioxidant effect, and quality products containing up to 600 mg EPA+DHA.
- 500-1000 mg (2-3 a day) Vitamin C ensures continued elasticity of the skin. 500-1000 mg (1-2 a day) I-lysine supports protein, the basic material of hair.
- 8 group vitamins, in particular 83, 85, 89 (1 a day) provides resistance against stress.
- Ginkgo (Ginkgo biloba) extract, 40-80 mg (3 a day) enhances antioxidant and blood flow to the skin.
- You can use coconut, mind, rosemary, argan, sage and extra virgin olive oil on the scalp, kept overnight.
- Research exists showing that acupuncture and massage can reduce hair loss.
- Relaxation techniques such as yoga etc. have a positive impact on hair loss by reducing stress levels.
Preventing fatigue is in your hands luxury handmade travel college education university prices Insurance Loans Mortgage Attorney Credit Lawyer Donate Degree Hosting Claim Conference Call Trading Software Recovery Transfer Gas Electricity Classes Rehab Treatment Cord Blood luxury handmade travel college education university prices Insurance Loans Mortgage Attorney Credit Lawyer Donate Degree Hosting Claim Conference Call Trading Software Recovery Transfer Gas Electricity Classes Rehab Treatment Cord Blood luxury handmade travel college education university prices Insurance Loans Mortgage Attorney Credit Lawyer Donate Degree Hosting Claim Conference Call Trading Software Recovery Transfer Gas Electricity Classes Rehab Treatment Cord Blood